Sunday, September 13, 2015

20 Months


I am 20 months! (And many, many days...Mommy was a bit behind getting this up!)

  • I wear size 18-24 month clothes, a size 4 or 5 shoe, and a size 4 diaper.
  • I love books and pictures that have animals in them and I love to tell you what sounds they make!
  • I have all my teeth.
  • I still love to eat! Cheese, apples, lima beans, and noodles are some of my favorites!
  • This month I had my first trip to the dentist. I did such a good job and when we went back a few days later for Emmie's appointment I was all ready to let the dentist look at my teeth again!
  • This month we went to Greenville for a week and had lots of fun adventures and got lots of outdoor playtime!
  • This month I had my first hair cut!
  • I'm all about counting to 3.
  • I love music and dancing.
  • I love to read books. My favorites are still pretty much the same as they have been for the last few months.
  • I still suck on my ring and middle fingers on my left hand. I mostly just do it when I'm tired.
  • I'm generally pretty laid back but when I get mad I get really mad! I can throw quite the temper tantrum!
  • I love to play dress up and I REALLY love any kind of jewelry.
  • I am very opinionated about most things but especially my outfit and my shoes!
  • Someone walking out of church made the comment that I look like I'm ready to take on the world...so true!
  • I still adore my sisters and I love when I'm included in whatever they're playing!
  • This month Emmie started school and my whole schedule went out the window. I am not a big fan of having to get up early and am so ready to go down for my (shortened) nap and then I'm very ready to go down at my new earlier bedtime (645ish). So now I sleep at night for 11-12 hours and then take about a 2 hour nap. Naptime is about to get even shorter though as Ellie starts school this week.
  • This month I went through a carwash for the first time...so fascinating!
  • One of my favorite animals right now is horses. I love to "neigh!"
  • I'm all about my "bank-bank" (blanket). I drag it around the house most of the day and definitely want it for snuggle time! (Bank-bank is my little yellow blanket with my name on it.)
  • I love to swim and am definitely going to miss going to the pool once it closes for the summer. I have loved my little yellow float because I can keep up with the big girls! I am sad that I'm too little to go off the diving board. I try to convince Mommy to let me every time we're there!
  • I love to go down slides. I love the slide in the nursery at church and the slide in the back yard.
  • Mommy's pretty sure I know that baby will be here soon. I've been wanting to be held a lot and have been wanting extra snuggle time.

No comments:

Post a Comment