Monday, August 11, 2014

Super Savings!

Y'all! I discovered a super sale today! I took the girls to Belk so they could pick out a "first day of school" outfit and this is what we left with...





Belk was having a HUGE sale on their summer clothes (75-85% off!). I was paying less for these clothes than I would have been paying for them at a consignment sale...and these are new!  See those black leggings in the bottom picture? $1.40 Most of my items were under $10. The smocked dresses were $20 each...a HUGE savings so I couldn't resist buying matching ones for the big girls (they didn't have one anywhere close to the size Ruthie would be next year).
Total spent: $150
Total saved: $500
(If you think that's good...I called a friend and she went right after I did and spent $175 and saved $800)


You'd better believe I'll be keeping an eye out for this sale again next season!

1 comment: