Saturday, August 2, 2014

7 Months


I am 7 months (and 6 days) old!
(Mommy was kind of slow getting this out and I'm doing new things everyday so this is the stuff that I was doing as of 7/27...I'm already doing new things though!)

  • At 6 1/2 months I was 14 lb 1oz (9th percentile) and 25.5in (20th percentile). I'm petite like Ellie!
  • I wear a size 3-6mo sometime but mostly 6-9mo and I wear a size 2 diaper.
  • I generally sleep from 8pm-8am-ish. If I take a morning nap it's usually under an hour. If we're out running errands I'll generally stay awake all morning and only nap in the afternoon...from about 1-4.
  • I breastfeed 4 times a day and eat 3 meals a day.
  • I eat a mix of baby food and finger foods. I started eating yogurt and baby food carrots this month and really enjoy them. As far as finger foods, I eat chicken, turkey, salmon, sweet potatoes, bananas, green beans, mango, asparagus, and my absolute FAVORITE food peaches! I eat 2-4oz and breakfast and lunch and 6-7oz at dinner (it's hard to measure dinner as most of it is finger foods). When I first started finger foods I would gag occasionally and only a small amount of my food actually made it to my mouth but now I'm a pro and I do a great job...I can eat a whole peach (cut into slices of course) in under 5 minutes easy!
  • I can roll and twist around in order to get where I want to go and I will get on my stomach and kick my legs really fast but no crawling yet.
  • I still suck on my middle finger and ring finger and I've pretty much given up the pacifier.
  • I sit up by myself really well and I'm trying to figure out how to get from lying to sitting.
  • If I'm holding on to something (like an ottoman) I can stand by myself.
  • I am such a happy baby. I've started laughing out loud more. Generally when I laugh it's because of something my sisters are doing.
  • I love to blow "raspberries" and make other funny noises.
  • This month I went to the beach for a week with Gran and Grandaddy and Uncle Ben. I had sooo much fun (even though I didn't sleep well at night...NOT a fan of the pack n play). I LOVED the ocean and the waves!


  • This month I went to NC for a few days to visit with my second cousins. I loved hanging out with big girls and getting to know GG's side of the family!



  • I LOVE the pool. I get so excited when I get in the water!
  • I love my big sisters and get so excited when they play with me. They are really great big sisters and are always bringing me toys and reading to me.
  • We're still fighting the eczema battle. Some days are better than others. It was pretty good well contained most of the month but has flared back up in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment