Sunday, April 7, 2013

Busy Weekend!

I worked Friday and then we got up Saturday and headed to Summerville for they day. We ate some lunch and then while the girls were napping Paul, Blake, Emily, Courtney (Emily's friend) and I all headed to the Azalea Festival. It was good but so crowded! I did manage to push my way through the crowd to get to a vendor that had bows so I could get the girls some new hairbows!

Emmie LOVES the tea set at Papa and GG's house. (And I love this little whale outfit from Tot Trade!)



Ellie loves the baby and stroller. She pushed it all over the yard! (I also love her outfit...another Tot Trade find!)


The girls hijacked Emilly and Blake and made them read LOTS of books...Paul and I enjoyed the break. Emmie and Ellie both LOVE to read which I love about them but sometimes I feel like I read the same 3 or 4 books over and over and over!

I love this picture of Ellie...she loves If You Give a Pig a Party and she makes you find all the animals in each picture...poor Emily got stuck doing that yesterday!

That night we went to a shower for Emily and Blake. It was so nice to celebrate with them and to see friends that we hadn't seen in quite awhile. The girls had a great time as well...they had some friends! They had lots of fun playing with Hadley and baby Mary was also there and Emmie was quite taken with her. We headed back to Columbia around 9:30 and crazy Ellie didn't fall asleep until close to 11...she was so wound up from all the fun she'd had!
We got a family picture before we left for the shower. I love this picture!


Emmie, Ellie, and Hadley

Today we went to church and then I went to work on my Secret Sewing Project with my sewing buddy. I got sooo much done and I'm so excited about it! After working on the SSP I stopped by to visit with my friend Elizabeth and baby Adam. I hadn't seen Adam since he was about 2 weeks old and he's 4 months now so I was so excited to snuggle with Adam and catch up with Elizabeth. After my visit I headed home and painted little girl fingernails  and we faced time with Uncle Ben while Paul fixed dinner and then after dinner we went and got yogurt. Ellie in particular was super excited about the yogurt!
The girls kept trying to feed Uncle Ben their playdoh "pie". He was a good sport and pretended to eat it which just delighted the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment