Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Style Section

Apparently it's been a long time since I did a Sunday Style Section!

I love this little giraffe outfit. Emmie looks so good in dark colors.

Love the little sailor dress. Emmie only got to wear it a few times but I think Ellie's going to get a fair amount of wear out of it...the advantage to having kids at opposite times of the year...if one doesn't wear an outfit much the other will wear it a lot!



Twins!

This was Emmie's bathing suit when she was Ellie's age..I love it and I'm so glad we could reuse it!

Emmie's suit. It's really hard to find one piece bathing suits for toddlers but I'm definitely not buying my 2 year old a bikini! I managed to find a cute little suit with lots of ruffles at Target :)

I love this little yellow and blue outfit. Perfect for spring!

Doesn't she look like a little cupcake?

Didn't get great pictures of this dress but you can see the collar which is the best part...she's a little flower! Also, if you ever wonder why my kids always have bows one reason is because when Ellie was wearing this outfit she got called a boy TWICE because her bow had fallen off in the car. We won't mention the fact the pants are covered with flowers and her shirt also has flowers on it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! Next time she wears it I'm going to get a picture of her standing up. The pants flare and they are sooo cute.

We pulled out the spring outfits this morning for church. Ellie's is a little Strausburg dress (from the old Strausburg before they got bought out and stopped selling adorable dresses but that's a tirade for another day) and I think Emmie's is a Rosalina...not positive though and too lazy to get off the couch to go look.

Closeup of Emmie's dress.

Close up of the little chick on Ellie's collar. Wish I could have gotten her to sit up so you could see the dress better.



No comments:

Post a Comment