Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Suprise!

So Emmie started up with ANOTHER cold Thursday evening (she likes to start them right before I work).  This one isn't as bad as the last one...less usage of the evil bulb suction.  I was telling my mom today that Emmie's been chewing on her fingers a lot the last couple days so I think this cold might be partly related to teething.  I couldn't say for sure because after a few rounds with the evil bulb suction she won't let me get anywhere near her face, let alone look in her mouth for teeth!  However, I was pretty sure that I saw a bottom tooth under the skin about to break through (she already has the middle bottom teeth...the one I saw is on the right beside the one she already has...in case you're curious).  THEN, this evening when I was undressing her for her bath she was laughing and I noticed what looked like a tooth on the top so I pried open her mouth and lo and behold there was a tooth that had, unbeknownst (I probably butchered the spelling of that word but felt it was the appropriate word for the situation...and I'm too lazy to open up Word and spell check) to me she has cut a tooth on the top!  I've been keeping an eye out for the middle teeth on the top but she decided to be different and cut the one to the right of the middle first (she wanted to distinguish herself from all the other babies).  I would have loved to post a picture of the new tooth but I figure I was lucky to get a quick peak into her mouth...I wouldn't want to push the envelope too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment