Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This was Emmie's gameday outfit...she had a great time cheering on her Gamecocks from the comfort of our air conditioned house!
We didn't go to church today because once again Emmie has a cold so we had a lazy day and we all laid around in our pjs until about 4pm.  It was quite nice.
This is the first outfit I made Emmie.  It's still a little big for her but I'm hoping that she'll be able to wear it by the end of football season this year and through football season next year!  Christa monogrammed it for me and I love how it turned out!  Much thanks to my mother for giving me sewing lessons!
This is one of the outfits I made Emmie...isn't it adorable?  When I saw this fabric at the store I knew I had to use it to make Emmie an outfit and I love how it turned out!
Aren't all the ruffles soooo cute?  I really love ruffles.  I love them like I love bows :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm I LOVE the outfits you have made her! I might need you to make one for my niece, like seriously!

    ReplyDelete