Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A day in the life...

Now that Emmie is able to pull herself up to a standing position this is what she spends a lot of her day doing.  One of her other favorite things is books.  We have read to her since she was born (as a newborn Horton Hears a Who would put her to sleep every time) and she has finally gotten to the point that she wants us to read to her.  She is cute because if you're in her room playing she will get a book from the stack on the floor and hand it to you so that you can read it to her.  I LOVE to read and I always hoped that I would have children who shared my love for reading and apparently Emmie does already...yay!
In the video you can see some of Emmie's favorite things...the window in her room because it has a ledge she can pull up on, her mousie that she sleeps with at night, and books!  I tried to get her to clap her hands (one of my favorite things that she does) but she was too interested in the books plus it's hit or miss if she'll clap on demand.  Clapping will have to be a video for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment