Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday

Emmie slept this morning till 8:45 which was EXCELLENT...except for the fact that we had to leave our house at 10 to go meet some friends.  So we ran around like crazy for an hour but we made it out of the house in time and I got an extra hour of sleep this morning...always a plus. 
Today we met Tessa and Tiffany (my friends from work) and their kids at Edventure, the children's museum in Columbia.  I had never been and it was really neat.  I can't wait until Emmie is old enough to enjoy it.  I forsee many Edventure trips in our future! 
Emmie and Josie
Mason in the firetruck
Katie and Emmie...Katie was so good with Emmie!
Tiffany, Josie, me, and Emmie
Josie and Emmie

Emmie fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot but only slept for an hour...boo.  This afternoon was full of baby food making and laundry.  While we were in the kitchen making baby food I spent most of the time telling Emmie "no" everytime she got close to Franklin's food...her new obsession.
I had just told her "no" and so she just sat and looked at his food...it was pretty funny.  Also, look how long she looks in this picture!
This evening when I was washing the dishes Franklin had been looking out of the window for a while and I guess Emmie wanted to see what was so interesing outside (or maybe she just saw an opportunity to grab Franklin's tail) so she crawled on over and sat with him.  (She was right up next to him but by the time I'd found my camera this was how they'd settled.)

1 comment:

  1. Liv is obsessed with Bigbie and Oscar's dog bowls too. Ew!

    ReplyDelete