Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Style Section

She managed to drool all over her shirt before I got the picture but it's still a cute outfit!
Stylin' in the carseat!
This has got to be one of the cutest dresses ever!  Especially when Emmie has just spit up blueberries onto it...grrr...it was my bad...I waited waaaay to long to get my picture for Sunday Style Section.  I found this adorable Pottery Barn Kids dress at Daff-a-deals for $7 with the tags still on...woohoo!  This dress is actually a 12-18mo dress...I'm thinking Pottery Barn needs to work on their sizing a bit!  Christa monogrammed the dress for me and I LOVE the red...I'm so bad at visualizing what things are going to look like together so I pretty much left the thread color up to her and she did a fabulous job (as always)!

No comments:

Post a Comment