Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pictures

A few weeks ago we did pictures with Kennerly. We did family pictures, a few of each child by themselves, and JP's 1yr old pictures. My poor kids were such troopers. It was 90 degrees outside and I had everyone except JP in fall clothes!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from our session!






















(I have a monogram bloomers picture of each of the kids at 1...JP is my only one standing though!)




So I LOVE this next picture. The rocking chair was my mom's and I have professional pictures of everyone except Emmie in it (and I need to dig out a snapshot of her in it...I know I have one). The outfit (including shoes!) was Paul's from his one  year old pictures! I'm so glad we were able to (literally) squeeze JP into it for his one year old pictures!


Paul on the left and Blake on the right

I just realized too that JP's hair is just like Paul's in the picture...totally unintentional!



1 comment:

  1. Precious, precious pictures. I remember when Paul and Blake had there picture made.

    ReplyDelete