Sunday, October 23, 2016

Boo at the Zoo




We headed to Boo at the Zoo tonight for some trick-or-treating fun! We showed up with Wonder Woman, Dorothy, a (not so) Cowardly Lion, and Minnie Mouse. The kids had great fun!

I saw this lion costume when I was looking for a costume for Emmie's first Halloween. I have waited six long years to have a reason to buy it! I was so pleased that my little lion kept his mane on all evening...he knew he was cute! (And he was super squished into his costume! Good thing Halloween is in a week!) JP's favorite part was when we gave him his bucket and he realized there was food in there! Thankfully there were some pretzels that he could snack on while we trick or treated!

Originally Ellie was going to be Little Bo Peep and Ruthie was going to be her sheep. Then Ruthie decided to be Minnie Mouse. So since JP was going to be a lion Ellie decided to be Dorothy.





A rare family picture! They had a volunteer who was offering to take pictures for families...I loved that idea!
Ellie said the foam was her favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment