Sunday, August 7, 2016

10 months


I am 10 months old!


  • I weigh 19lb 11oz.
  • I wear a size 3 diaper and size 9-12mo clothes.
  • I take a 4-6oz bottle at 8am, 12pm, and 4pm and an 8oz bottle at 8pm. I had FINALLY started sleeping through the night this month but then got an ear infection and so I went back to getting up and getting a bottle 1-2 times a night. Right now I'm back to just once a night. Usually about 2:30am. I also eat 3 meals a day.
  • Some of my favorite foods are cheese, eggs, watermelon, strawberries and any kind of meat. I was introduced to sausage this month (the kind of sausage in low country boil)...delish!
  • I now have 4 teeth. Two on the bottom and two on the top!
  • I am quite the talker. I make lots of noises like da-da, ma-ma, ba-ba. I wave "hi" and "bye" (and say bye).
  • I adore my sisters and pretty much want to do anything they do. They go upstairs? I'm right behind them crawling up the stairs. They jump on the little trampoline? I climb up there, pull myself to standing on the bar, and try to jump like them!
  • I crawl everywhere, pull up on everything, have started cruising this month, and can crawl up stairs VERY quickly.
  • My favorite room is the bathroom. I love to try to stick my hands in the toilet, unroll the toilet paper, and throw all the bathtub toys out of their basket and into the tub (they make a fabulous loud noise!).
  • While I'm still a bit unsure of the hair dryer it no longer makes me shake and scream...making progress!
  • I spend much of my day trying to get into Franklin's food and water.
  • This month I went to Kiawah for a week. I was really excited about the ocean but the waves scared me the first few days. After a few days I got used to them and LOVED the water. I also loved the sand. After eating a ton of sand the first day I decided perhaps it wasn't really that great and I was really good about not eating it the rest of the week.
  • I don't particularly love loud noises unless I'm the one making them...I love when I can throw a toy and it makes a loud noise.
  • This month I went on my first airplane ride! I went to Boston for Uncle Ben and Aunt Ruth's wedding. (Also, my first wedding.) I did GREAT on the plane and with all the traveling. Everyone commented on what a great baby I was...it's' pretty much true...I'm awesome.
  • I love the pool.






No comments:

Post a Comment