Wednesday, April 27, 2016

7 months



I am 7 months old!

  • I wear size 6-9mo or 9mo clothes and a size 3 diaper (or I will when the 2s run out...I already wear a 3 at night because I tend to soak through the 2s).
  • I sleep from 8pm-715am (or close to 8am on non-school days). I sometimes wake up once at night for a bottle. I take 2-3 naps a day.
  • I take four 6oz bottles and one 8oz bottle each day. If I wake up in the middle of the night I take 4-6oz then.
  • I still don't have any teeth and there really aren't any signs that I'll be getting them anytime soon.
  • I LOVE to eat. I always get food at dinnertime and often at lunchtime as well. I'm not big on the green veggies or avocado. I like bananas, sweet potatoes, yogurt melts, salmon and cheerios. I LOVE chicken and my absolute favorite is strawberries.

  • Overall, I'm a very happy baby. As long as Mommy or Daddy has me. I have SERIOUS separation anxiety right now.
  • I have been trying to crawl for most of the month. I will get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth but just can't figure out how to go anywhere!
  • I can sit up on my own very well.
  • My favorite thing to play with is a bucket that Mommy fills up with different toys. I also really love my little piano.
  • I LOVE music.
  • I love Franklin. He is the cutest, funniest puppy ever. I really love it when he's running around crazy!
  • This month I celebrated my first Easter. We went to church in the morning and then went to North Carolina to spend the day with family.
  • This month I had my first trip to Gran and Grandaddy's in Greenville. Overall, I slept pretty well for which Mommy was very glad! We had lots of fun while in Greenville and went to the zoo, Gran and Grandaddy's church, and went and saw some airplanes.
  • This month I went strawberry picking for the first time. I was able to try my first strawberry and it was amazing. I love strawberries so much!
  • I really like being outside. I love my swing and the sandbox. I do pretty well with not putting too much sand in my mouth...pinestraw is a whole other story!
  • When I'm well rested and full I will talk and talk and talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment