Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Birthday!

I'm  
Today we celebrate Paul. I am so blessed to have this guy to walk through life with. When we celebrated his birthday last year life was really crazy. Ruthie had just been diagnosed with a peanut allergy and we were still in the terrified phase. Emmie was most likely getting tubes and her adenoids out and we were hoping that would fix her hearing loss. AND we were expecting our FOURTH baby. Things were stressful and scary and there were lots of unknowns but I wouldn't have wanted anyone else at my side. We weathered the storms and the scary together. This year as we celebrate his birthday life is still crazy, but a more predictable crazy.
I have loved watching him as a parent and its been so fun watch him adapt to life with a little BOY. He's such a good girl dad and he is just as good at being a boy dad. I love to watch the little faces at the table light up when Daddy gets home. I can't wait to see what fun adventures this next year brings us. Happy Birthday Paul!

(Ruthie was hilarious...she told Paul "happy birthday" about every 5 minutes today.)

And I would be remiss if I left out the other birthday we celebrate today! We are so thankful for Uncle "Bake". These kiddos (and the Frankling) love him...and his willingness to be a human trampoline! He's always willing to listen to their stories, play dolls, or push someone in a swing. So Happy Birthday Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment