Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to this great guy. In the past 5 1/2 years he has learned to fix hair (and that a bow should ALWAYS be part of the outfit), put tights on little girls, learned about every.single.disney.princess and watched every princess movie. He has had many tea parties (where he is the prince) and has learned about tiaras and other royal accesories. He has taken them to countless birthday parties and will even occasionally brave the grocery store with them. I have loved watching him learn how to be a "girl dad" and he's really quite good at it! I'm so thankful that my girls have such a Godly example of what a father's love looks like. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PAUL!




I am also so thankful for my dad. He gave me a love for college football and taught me to bark. He came to all of my swim meets for many many years. He always supported me...even when it meant he had to come to violin concerts. He taught me about God and took me to church. He was a great model of the kind of man I wanted for a husband and I'm so thankful for that. I have loved watching him as a Grandaddy. He's loud and rough and those little girls just adore their "boo".

I am so blessed to have married a man who also has a wonderful dad. Fred raised 2 amazing boys and I have loved watching him with his granddaughter. Those little girls have their Papa Coach wrapped around their little finger!



Thanks to all the dads in my life for all you do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment