Thursday, June 11, 2015

24 weeks

I'm 24 weeks pregnant! (Actually I'm almost 25 weeks but I just had my appointment today.)
Baby is growing well and I've been feeling pretty good overall! My biggest complaint is that I'm so, so hot all the time (poor Paul is having to deal with the fan on full blast at night...it's the only way I can get cool enough to sleep). I'm also still pretty hungry much of the time. The other day I woke up at 430am and couldn't go back to sleep...I finally realized it was because I was a bit hungry! Baby has definitely gotten more active in the past month since I last blogged about the pregnancy. The big girls have both gotten to feel the baby move and they were thrilled! 
Today at my appointment I had my glucose test...yuck. I passed the first time with the girls so hopefully this time will be the same! After my test with Ruthie I felt really sick all day but today I didn't have any problems so I was very grateful for that!
Baby's heart rate this time was in the 140s. Ellie has been my only baby with a higher heart rate. All the rest of them have hung out around 140 for most of the pregnancy.
Baby has definitely moved up some since last month which is a huge relief for my bladder!




No comments:

Post a Comment