Sunday, February 1, 2015

Caroline Rose



Last weekend I went to DC for the baptism of my second Goddaughter, Caroline Rose. Caroline is 4 months old and I was so excited to finally get to meet her! She is absolutely adorable and was full of sweet smiles all weekend. I also had a great time hanging out with my first Goddaughter, Elizabeth. I hadn't seen her in about a year and a half and I loved getting to spend time with her!
I flew in Friday evening and the girls were in bed when I got there but Abby and Ben and I hung out and had a great time visiting.
I took Elizabeth some playdoh and Saturday morning she spent about 2 hours playing with it! I loved that she used the cookie cutters as bracelets! 

I also got to spend some time hanging out with Caroline.
Can you tell I dressed Caroline Saturday morning? You gotta have a bow!
Saturday afternoon Abby and Ben's families came into town and they came over and hung out for awhile.
Sunday we got up and got everyone ready and then headed to the church. Caroline's baptism was so nice and I am so honored to be her Godmother! After the baptisim we went back to Abby and Ben's house for a delicious lunch!
Me, Abby, Ben, Caroline, and Adam (Ben's brother and Caroline's Godfather)
Sunday evening I headed back to Columbia. I had a really great time in DC but I was glad to get back and see my sweet babies!
back in Columbia!

No comments:

Post a Comment