Friday, February 13, 2015

Everyday Life



It's been quite awhile since I blogged so here's a quick look at our life lately in pictures! I'll do some more updating on fun things we've been doing sometime over the weekend. :)




Ruthie LOVES to have her hair brushed. I've never seen a child who loved it so much!

I looked up from cooking to find this scene in my den...WHAT?!? Franklin usually doesn't let Emmie get within a few feet of him...he's still traumatized from when she pulled his hair when she was a baby. I guess he's chilling out in his old age...or perhaps he just was enjoying listening to the story!

I love watching these girls play together. They're slowly learning how to incorporate Ruthie into their play. This days solution was to give her a chair somewhere else lol!

Sweet church friends who dance together...and their teacher goes to church with us too! Also, Sydney, the little girl in front of Emmie, is in our Sunday School class and she loooooooooves Mr. Paul (but won't talk to him!).

A few weeks ago Emmie went home from school with a friend (our washing machine was getting fixed during school pickup time) and she stayed with Payton until dance so when Ruthie was napping I had Ellie all to myself which NEVER happens. We read some books and had a great time playing some games! (Also, Ellie is so my child...she loves to wear pajamas and will often find an excuse to go put them on as soon as she gets home!)

Sweet sisters holding hands on our walk...Ruthie was thrilled.

Ellie was so excited that Ruthie was big enough to ride in the car at Kroger. Ellie never gets to ride in it because then I don't have a place in the cart to put Roo. They had so much fun!


In other exciting news, Ruthie is now a walker...yay! She walks about 90% of the time and we're all loving it...the big girls give her lots of praise for her accomplishment! (And I'm excited that hopefully the knees of her pants won't looks so grungy now that she's not crawling all over the floor and I'm hopeful that there might be an end to the constant cough and runny nose now that her hands aren't on the floor constantly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment