Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Adventures of Ruthie

I just can't keep up with Ruthie. She's ALWAYS into something. I love how mobile and adventurous she is but man is she making me run!


Here are some of her recent adventures...
1. climbing the stairs - her favorite activity

2. climbing into the rocking chair - She can now crawl into the one that's a little bigger than this one as well...lovely.

3. crawling out of the doggy door - I got it on video today...and it was actually the first time I had seen her do it. She's so fast and usually the only reason she gets that close to the doggy door is because I'm busy doing something and therefore not keeping a close eye on her.

4. crawling into our shower - the other day I was going to the bathroom and when I came out I found Ruthie in our shower (and there's a little ledge that you have to step up over to get into the shower).
5. crawling into baskets - I looked up from my chair today and found Ruthie sitting in Franklin's toy basket. Hilarious!

6. Pulling things out of the refrigerator. Every.single.time. I open the door here comes Ruthie (with Franklin close behind her). It's a race to get everything out of the refrigerator before Ruthie starts pulling things out.
And all this is in addition to her explorations of the Christmas tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment