Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cookies and Carols

*Between birthdays and Christmas I'm waaaay behind on my blogging so I'm trying to play catch up now! Get ready for lots of posts about things that happened a few weeks ago...oops :)


On December 19th Emmie and Ellie had their preschool Christmas program. Both girls were so excited and Emmie even led an impromptu, last minute rehearsal in the car that morning! Gran came for the program and Paul made it as well...the girls loved having a cheering section!
Ruthie felt like a big girl getting to sit in the pew! She loved watching her sisters :)




Ellie was up first and she kept us laughing as she danced the whole time!





Emmie was much more serious.





I was so proud of both of my sweet girls and they had a great time standing on the "stage".


After the program we all gathered to eat some cookies! The girls loved that of course. They also were able to visit with their friends and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment