Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stuff

Yesterday my mom came for the day and it was so nice. We haven't seen her since mid January and she starts her stem cell process soon so she won't be able to be around the girls until her immunity starts building back up. I was so, so glad that she was able to come visit and the girls had lots of fun with Gran.

the girls gave Gran the princess treatment!

Today we went to the zoo with Lindsay and Mason.

Emmie and Mason were so cute holding hands. Poor Mason just got dragged along wherever Emmie wanted to go!

Emmie milking the cow!

Ellie was not so sure about how this process worked!

Emmie had the best time feeding all the animals. She fed the giraffes, goats, and the lorry birds. Usually she'll give the giraffe one piece of lettuce and then she's done and she normally doesn't want to hold the nectar for the birds but I guess she was feeling super brave today and I was extremely impressed with how well she did with the birds.


(she was starting to get a little upset by the time I got my camera out)

Ellie enjoyed feeding the goats and the giraffe. She was really funny...she has no fear so she was practically sticking her hand down their throats while she was feeding them. It was making me a little nervous that she was going to be short a few fingers when all was said and done (plus the giraffe slobber was getting all over me as well..yuck)! When we were getting ready to go to the zoo this morning Emmie told me she wanted to ride the horse and since there wasn't a line I let her. She always amazes me with how well she does on the pony!


 Emmie melted down after the birds (the girls were up early this morning which was just lovely since I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights) so we headed on home for naps.
I also thought I'd share with you Ellie's choice of outfits post-bath tonight. She wore this outfit and "flew" around the house.
(those are Emmie's shoes by the way and fairy wings on her back)

No comments:

Post a Comment