Sunday, January 3, 2016

3 months



I am 3 months old!

  • I wear size 3mo or 3-6mo clothes and a size 1 diaper.
  • I sleep about 9 or 10 hours at night! During the day I take a short nap in the morning and 2 short naps in the evening and I take a long nap when Ruthie takes hers.
  • This month I've had my first cold and while it was a nasty one I was my normal happy self most of the time.
  • I will sometimes roll from front to back!
  • I "talk" a lot. I love when people coo at me!
  • I'm definitely adjusting to my sisters and now I think they're pretty entertaining. If I'm getting fussy, they can usually distract me and keep me happy.
  • I'm a very agreeable baby as long as I'm not hungry! Mommy knows better than to go a minute over 3 hours between feeds (unless I'm napping...I'll sometimes do a 4 hour stretch in the middle of the day during my long nap).
  • Every now and then I will laugh out loud but I laugh with my eyes and facial expressions a lot...the noise just doesn't always come out!
  • This month I found my fist. It's pretty fascinating!
  • I think Franklin is great...even when he's barking!
  • This month we had Emmie's birthday party...I slept through the whole thing.
  • This month I celebrated my first Thanksgiving and got to meet GG's side of the family. I had a great time and was happy to let anyone hold me who wanted to.
  • I got my 2 month shots this month. My legs were definitely sore for a day but overall I did really well.
  • This month I went to visit Santa. I slept through the visit :)
  • I went to Ellie's Christmas program this month.
  • This month I was baptized by Dr. Thomas. I did such a great job and everyone commented on how I looked like I was listening to what Dr. Thomas said. I wore a gown that Gran made just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment