Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Doughnuts with Dad

Today was Doughnuts with Dad at preschool. The girls were so, so excited to get to take their daddy to school and Paul was very excited to get to go! (He missed last year because he was out of town with work.)
Because both girls had DWD at the same time they split their time between the classrooms. They started in Ellie's classroom. She had made Paul a tie, a tile handprint, a placemat, and a book about dad!

Paul took most of his stuff to work so I don't have too many pictures. The best part of course is the book!
top: Mommy, middle: Daddy, Ellie, Emmie, bottom: Franklin, Ruthie
This is what she said about her Daddy:
favorite color: green
likes to eat: sandwiches
good at: working
looks like: brown hair, blue eyes and is tall
we like to: wrestle
I love my Dad because: he loves me!



Next they headed to Emmie's room where she had made him a placemat and picture frame.

On the edge of the placemat she wrote things about her Dad.
name/age/looks like: Paul/18 years old/a workman
job: making the road
favorite food: barbeque
I like to play with my dad. I love my dad because he likes to play with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment