Monday, March 16, 2015

A BIG Suprise!

Our three little girls (and Franklin) got some BIG news last week...we're having a BABY!
Baby #4 (at 9 weeks) due September 25th!


I took pictures when we told them and realized today that the memory card wasn't in the camera :(
We gave them the ultrasound pictures from our 9 week ultrasound and the big girls immediately thought they were Ruthie. They eventually figured out that if they weren't Ruthie than they were a new baby! Ellie is definitely the most excited. Emmie's immediate reaction was, "another baby!?" lol. Ruthie immediately wanted to sit on my lap...guess she knew her undivided Mommy time now had an expiration date! Emmie immediately stated that she wanted a boy and Ellie said that she wants a girl...guess we'll make someone really happy! Ellie is really funny when she tells people about the baby...she just walks up to them and says "new baby!"....people have no clue what she's talking about :) The big girls have loved rubbing my stomach and Emmie is so looking forward to feeling the baby move.
The BIG sisters!


Paul and I found out the news at the end of January and we were in shock for a few weeks to say the least but we are so, so excited to welcome a sweet, new baby into our family.


We let the girls call the grandparents and the aunts and uncles last weekend and everyone was quite surprised with the big news!


I had my 12 week appointment today and they did an ultrasound and I loved getting an extra peek at baby! Baby is doing great!

12 weeks. That's a little head on the left and the body on the right and you can just make out some arms on the sides!


So far I've been feeling pretty good. I've had almost no nausea which has been amazing. I have been COMPLETELY exhausted. I manage to limp along in the morning till nap time at which point I can usually get about a 2 hr nap and then I manage to make it to bedtime (which lately has been around 9 or 930...super early for me!). I have also been VERY hungry and VERY thirsty. I'm hoping that now that I'm at the 12 week mark the exhaustion will ease up a little bit!
The 12 week baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment