Sunday, March 1, 2015

14 Months




I am 14 months old!


  • I wear 12-18mo clothes, a size 3.5 shoe, and a size 3 or 4 diaper.
  • I am a full time walker now and I'm soooo proud of myself. I love being like the big girls. I want to walk all the time now...I don't want to ride in shopping carts or the stroller...just want to walk.


  • I have 9 teeth. I have 4 on the top in the front, 3 on the bottom and 2 top molars.
  • I sleep about 12 hours at night and take a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.
  • I still love fruit. Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and bananas are some of my favorites. I also LOVE honey toast (that's a favorite of the big girls so I always want some of their having it). This month I discovered that I love lettuce. Lima beans are one of my other favorite vegetables. I love salmon and rotisserie chicken as well.
  • I absolutely adore my big sisters. I love to play with them and they're pretty good about including me in whatever they're doing.


  • This month I have started talking and communicating a lot more. I say doll, ball, baby, hi, bye, mama, dada, Ellie, Emmie (which sounds a lot like mama), "dat" while pointing to something, yes. I do a funny little motion that looks like the twist when I want to eat...I do this a lot! I have also started shaking my head (whole body) "no".
  • I'm learning to find my toes, nose, head and tummy.
  • I understand pretty much everything that is said to me and am really good about doing what I'm told.
  • When I am done eating I hand mommy (or Emmie because she sits next to me) my cup, plate, and placemat. I will also wipe my face with a napkin or washcloth.
  • Once I started walking all the time I got over my fussiness and need to held constantly and now I'm super happy most of the time and I love to laugh!
  • I do not like getting my diaper changed.
  • I generally wake up so happy and will sit in my bed and talk or read a book. I do like to cuddle for a few minutes once I'm up though.
  • I still suck on my middle and ring finger on my left hand.
  • I'm starting to really enjoy books. I love books with animals in them. Two of my favorites are Good Night and Little Quack's Bedtime.
  • This month I celebrated Valentine's with Ellie's class and I felt so big because I got to sit at the table with the big kids!


  • This month I went to Disney Jr and was so fascinated!
  • I love to have my hair brushed and if the big girls are getting bows in their hair I feel so grown up when I get one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment