Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Activities Roundup

As evidenced by all the blog posts that I am just now getting up, we were VERY busy this December. We did so many fun things and made lots of wonderful memories!


At the beginning of December we went to a going away party for some play group friends. It had been a long time since the whole group had gotten together and it was a lot of fun to see everyone. We're really going to miss Gunner and Chase!

Love these kids!


Ruthie had to be like the big girlrs.





All the Elsas






We had a fun girl's night where we made pizza, watched a movie, and went and got yogurt.



pineapple pizza

my pepperoni girl


good to the last drop

Ruthie was happy that they had fruit




We made gingerbread houses with "little" Emerson (not to be confused with my big Emerson). She's in Ellie's class at school and my girls just love her.




Emerson spent most of the time eating the icing...it was hilarious!




We took Emmie and Ellie to see Columbia Classical Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker. The big girls loved it so much!










We had a week of Christmas parties. First we had my hospital floor's party. We had a great turnout and it was lots of fun!



Next we had our Sunday School classes party. (We crashed the party for our old Sunday School class.)

I took marinated cheese...so, so good and so easy!


The next night we had our favorite Christmas party of the year. One of the doctors at the hospital always has a big party at his house and there's also a great turnout. There were quite a few people there that I only see a few times a year so it was really fun to catch up! The girls had a babysitter for this party so it was lots of fun for Paul and I to have a night out together!


The week before Christmas we went to the Lessons and Carols service at church. I love this service and the church did a great job putting it on. The music was beautiful...there was an orchestra and the choir and it was lovely!

The week of Christmas we went and decorated cookies and had hot chocolate at a school friend's house. The girls had lots of fun decorating their cookies and playing with their friends!

The "E" table...Emmie, Emmie, Ellie, and Evelyn





Oh, and I can't forget...I got this fabulous oyster shell ornament from Lindsay. My co-workers all got a kick out of this as I follow a blogger who is OBSESSED with oyster shell décor and I've made all of them look at the pictures from her house tour! By far the best ornament on my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment