Friday, January 2, 2015

A Visit to Santa

Somewhere in the middle of our Christmas craziness we made a quick trip to see Santa. This year we went to Dutch Square mall since you could take your own pictures. This was really great and saved us a lot of money. I did discover the downside...if your camera malfunctions then you might get home and realize you didn't get a picture of all three children together with Santa. Boo. On the plus side I did get a picture of everyone with Santa. Oh well. Next year I'll be sure that my memory card has plenty of space before we go see Santa!
The big girls were really excited to go see Santa. Emmie spent a lot of time writing Santa a letter and she was so excited to show it to Santa. She did freeze up a little when we first got there so Ellie also refused to go see him but we were the only people there and the Santa was WONDERFUL so after a few minutes the girls warmed up to him and went and sat on his lap. I got some GREAT pictures of the big girls! Ruthie, as expected, was less than impressed.




I LOVE this picture!

This is my "you've lost your mind if you think I'm going to sit on that guy's lap" face.
DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR...NOT GOING TO SIT ON THIS GUY'S LAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment