Monday, November 17, 2014

Up, Up, and Away!

Ruthie has learned to crawl up the stairs. She started out a few weeks ago just going up and down the first step so that was ok. Then all of a sudden she figured the whole thing out and was GONE. She is so fast getting up the stairs (and I've NEVER practiced stair climbing with her). I love when my girls can crawl and walk...it really makes things so much easier but I do NOT like when they learn to climb stairs! Plus the playroom is up there now so Ruthie has lots of incentive to get up the stairs and wants to go up there all the time. I've had to work with the big girls about closing the door if I'm not where I can watch Ruthie closely. You can't just mostly close the door either...she knows how to open it if it's not all the way shut! The big girls of course think it's just wonderful that Ruthie can climb the stairs!



Oh, and Ruthie has learned to climb into our little rocking chair...and today she's learned that she can stand up in it...eep.
Tonight she also discovered that if she slams herself back really hard in the highchair she can move it across the kitchen...and make her sisters laugh...lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment