Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Boo at the Zoo


We took the girls to Boo at the Zoo tonight. The girls have really been looking forward to the event and it didn't disappoint! Ellie must have asked me a thousand and five times today if it was time to go to the zoo. I really wanted to put some cotton in my ears so I couldn't hear her!
This year for Halloween the girls are Little Bo Peep and her sheep. I did tell them that for their school party they could dress up as a princess if they wanted (we have Elsa and Anna costumes...that way they can match ever other little girl in the world lol). They've been very happy with this arrangement and they were all thrilled (even Ruthie!) to wear their outfits! I made the Little Bo Peep outfit for Halloween two years ago and amazingly it still fit Emmie (just barely but fits!). The costume was probably the hardest and most time consuming outfit I've ever made and I was very excited for it to be worn again. Ruthie's costume was a hand me down from Emmie's first Halloween...I love it. Ellie got a new costume and when it came I was thrilled to see how closely it matched Ruthie's.








I'm pretty sure the ostrich was totally freaked out by the costumes.

dance party!


Quote of the night by Ellie: "My tummy is begging for some candy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment