Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday and we hope you did too!
My mom made these pretty white smocked dresses for the girls...I love them!


We missed all the celebrating in NC this year but had a wonderful, low key Easter at home. My parents came and kept the girls last night while Paul and I went to a wedding and then they spent the night so we were able to spend Easter Sunday with them.



This morning when we got up the girls checked out what the Easter bunny brought them. I really wish we had video of Ruthie. She saw the girls pulling everything out of their baskets and reached right over and grabbed her basket to see what was in it! She got rice cereal since she'll be able to start eating it next week and she definitely knew it was food and she wasn't letting go...it was really funny!





We went to church and then my mom fixed us a delicious Easter lunch! We also celebrated Paul's birthday with them.

After they left we all took naps and watched Mary Poppins which my parents got Emmie for Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment