Sunday, March 2, 2014

2 months


I am 2 months (and 3 days) old!

  • I weigh 10lb 11oz (38th percentile) and am 22.25in long (44th percentile). At 2 mo Mommy was 9lb 6oz and 23in. At 6 weeks Daddy was 8lb 7oz and 21in.
  • I wear a size 1 diaper, a size 3-6mo sleeper, 0-3mo pants, and 3-6mo onesies.
  • At night I generally have one 4-5 hour stretch between feeds and then the rest of the night and day I eat every 3 hours.
  • I sleep in my crib at night and take naps in my swing, although I will occasionally nap in my crib. I will generally take 2-3 short naps (under an hour) during the day and one 2hr nap while Ellie takes her nap.
  • In the absence of a swing I will just fall asleep wherever I am!
  • I generally go to bed pretty well at night. Mommy lays me down awake and sometimes she has to give me my pacifier but sometimes I'll go to sleep without it.
  • My spitting up has tapered off which Mommy appreciates!
  • I smile all the time and love to "talk" and "sing".  I make lots of sweet baby noises!

  • I love my sisters and I light up whenever I see them. Emmie will sit and sing and read to me but generally Ellie just runs over and says "hi" and gives me a kiss and then she's off again


  • I'm still trying to figure out my furry brother...he likes to lick me and I'm not so sure about that.

  • I love listening to books.
  • I got my Kristy quilt this month...it's gorgeous!



  • I can roll from front to back although I don't do it very often.
  • I am pretty content to do tummy time. I like that when I'm on my tummy I can lift up my head and see what's going on around me.
  • I LOVE to sit in my bumbo.
  • I'm trying really, really hard to find my thumb.
  • Today was my first day in the nursery at church. Everyone said that I was a very sweet baby. I had a good time laying on the mat and playing, my new bff Cecilia laid down beside me and we had a long conversation, and then after Mommy came and fed me I took a nice nap in the crib. Church definitely wore me out as I slept right through Mommy picking me up and the ride home!

  • I don't really like to sit in my carrier if I'm awake. I like to sit up where I can see everything going on around me. People always remark about how alert I am!
  • This month I've been going to bible study with Mommy and I always steal the show! This week I'll start going to the nursery and I'm looking forward to hanging out with some new friends.
  • This month I went on my first trip to Summerville to visit Papa and GG and I had lots of fun checking out their house.

  • This month we had another bout of snow. I was not such a fan of the cold so I just stayed inside while my sisters played.
  • I have started being able to grip objects (like a rattle) but haven't figured out how to play with them yet.
  • I still like to lay on the floor and wiggle around...I have TONS of energy!
  • I like to sit up in the stroller when we go for walks so that I can see the world.
  • I went to the playgroup Valentine's party but it was a little too wild and loud for my tastes!
  • I got shots at the doctor's office Friday and was pretty pitiful afterwards. That afternoon I screamed whenever I was awake and I NEVER scream about anything so Mommy knew I was hurting. Fortunately I slept most of the afternoon.
I was just starting to blog when Emmie was 2mo old so I don't have a 2mo post for her but here is Ellie's post.


Emmie at 2 months.

Ellie at 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment