Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 months!



I am 2 months old!

  • I weigh 10lb 15oz (47th percentile) and am 22.5in (58th percentile). When Emmie was my age she weighed 11lb 3oz and was 22.5in.
  • I wear size 0-3mo clothes.
  • I wear a size 1 diaper.
  • I have dark brown hair and I still have beautiful deep blue eyes.
  • I had been getting up once at night (around 2am) but the past two nights I've slept until about 6am (and then gone back to sleep for another hour or two).  The downside is that I've not been wanting to go to sleep at bedtime...but I'll get there and at least my mommy gets to sleep all night!
  • I'm not a very good napper.  I go to sleep fine, I just have trouble staying asleep!
  • I still like to be swaddled at night.
  • I had to get shots today at the doctor's office.  It was sad but other than a little tender bruise on one leg, I seem to be doing fine.
  • I smile a lot!
  • I like it when people sing to me.
  • I've been making a lot of cooing noises.
  • I've gotten better about being happy when people other than Mommy hold me.
  • This month I went to Clara's house (my babysitter) and she kept me while Mommy and Emmie went to Edventure.  I had a great time!
  • I just started sitting up in the stroller (instead of laying down) and I think I like it.
  • I'm pretty content to be dragged around the house while Mommy does chores.
  • This month I got to meet Daddy's Grandmother, Mammy.  Rachel, my middle name is GG and Mammy's first name so meeting the other Rachel was extra special!
  • I love bathtime.
  • We went to the Children's Garden this month.  I enjoyed watching Emmie play and I can't wait till I'm big enough to play with her!
  • This month I watched my first Gamecock football game.  I'm already a huge Gamecock fan!
  • Sometimes I sit in the bumbo chair on the table while my family eats.  It's how they torture me.
  • I do tummy time a few times a day and I don't mind it to much.
  • I like to sit in my bumbo chair and I've gotten pretty good at it!  I really like to sit there when Emmie comes and sits next to me...I love my sister!
  • I'm becoming more tolerant of Franklin licking me.
  • I'm more and more alert and Mommy says I'm becoming more of a person!


Emmie at 2 months:

No comments:

Post a Comment