Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Donuts with Dad

Tuesday was Donuts with Dad at preschool. Paul had to be out of town that day so Papa went with Emmie and they had a great time!
Emmie and her classmates had been busy the last few weeks making things for their dads and I was so impressed with ALL that they had done! The teachers and kids really did a great job making the dads (and Papas) feel special!
The kids had made placemats for the dads to eat on.
 

They also had ties for the dads to wear...so cute! Emmie told me that maybe Paul could wear his to church...I agreed :)
 

Emmie made a tile with her handprint on it and she's so happy that Paul is going to put it in his office at work!

The best part was the little book she made about her dad.

My dad's favorite color is blue.
What does your dad look like? He looks like a work man. He was the same hair like me. He was pretty eyes.
My dad and I like to... My dad likes to watch the ice skating. (hahaha...can you tell the Olympics were on when she was making this!? I thought this was hilarious!) He likes playing with me.
My dad likes to eat... My daddy likes to eat chips and pizza. He likes to eat toast. (She hit the nail on the head with this answer!)
My dad is good at...He is good at drawing with me. He is good at cleaning up with me.
I love my dad because...Because he loves to snuggle with me. Because he covers me up when it is bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment