Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sisterly Love

People ask me all the time how Emmie and Ellie have adjusted to Ruthie and I must say they have done phenomenal. Emmie, my child who doesn't handle change well, had a little trouble at first and I think it didn't help that she was on break from school and dance so her whole routine was upended. We had a rough week or two but once she was back in her routine things got a lot better. Ellie has barely batted an eyelash about the whole thing.
The girls are very different in how they approach Ruthie as well. Emmie constantly wants to hold, read to, play with, hug, and kiss Ruthie. Ellie will come over and look at Ruthie and give her a quick hug or kiss and then go about her business. The hardest part of Emmie having croup this past weekend was keeping her away from Ruthie...it just about did Emmie in.
Emmie usually gets some one on one time with Ruthie everyday while Ellie naps. The other day I got some really cute pictures of Emmie and Ruthie together and I just love them.
My little bookworm LOVES to read to Ruthie and Ruthie LOVES to listen to books and I just LOVE it all :)



Ruthie is so loved by her two big sisters (I'll have to pin Ellie down one day long enough to get some pictures or her and Ruthie) and I just love how much these sweet big sisters love their Ruthie.

No comments:

Post a Comment