Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ellie's 2nd Birthday Party

(Contrary to her expression she really did love her tutu...I had just rudely awoken her from her nap when I took this picture)

This past Sunday we had Ellie's birthday party at My Gym.

We have done so many parties at My Gym for the girls and it's sooo nice...all I do is throw some cupcakes together, drop off my paper products a few days before, make an adorable birthday outfit, and show up...they do the rest! I don't have to entertain any small children for an hour and a half, clean up afterwards, or even pass out food during the party!
My little girls were so excited to help me make the cupcakes!

How cute are these and so easy to make...thanks pinterest! (By the way the bows are made from fruit by the foot that I cut up and made into bows.)


Ellie's birthday outfit. My friend Jill from work did the shirt and I made the tutu. Ellie looked so cute and fluffy!

 sweet birthday girl


We had a small group of Ellie's friends at the party and it was so much fun. I just love all these sweet children and their parents and I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that God has given my girls. I think everyone had a great time ESPECIALLY the birthday girl! Emmie was so overwhelmed at her second birthday but Ellie embraced every aspect of it and had a ball (I'm sure it helped that Emmie had been talking the birthday thing up for a few weeks!).



Madison was our smallest guest at about 6 weeks old!

Mary Ruth had a great time trying out all the fun My Gym activities!

Will and Griffin came all the way from Greenville for the party. Will has always been so loving to Ellie!

Griffin looking quite handsome.


The big kids had some fun too!



Ellie was sooo excited that Mary Ruth (aka Roo) was at the party!

Can you tell that Ellie liked the big swing?

Mason clearly played hard at the party!

The birthday girl parade!



Best way to eat a cupcake? Face first!

Emmie and Jackson

Ellie LOVED the zipline!

Don't you just love the fluffiness?

After the party we had our family over to our house for dinner, homemade ice cream, and opening presents. We were so glad that all of the grandparents and Emily and Blake were able to be there...plus Uncle Ben got to join in for a few minutes via facetime!
It was a madhouse opening presents! Both girls were so excited and tearing into presents left and right.

talking to Uncle Ben

This is how Franklin felt after everyone left...he was worn out! Sadly, Ellie was not as ready to go to bed as Franklin was...she was up until 1030...apparently the after party was in her crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment