Monday, May 6, 2013

All the little girls

If you read my blog frequently you've heard about Clara, our babysitter, and you've probably heard about Mary Ruth too. Clara has been keeping the girls on Fridays while I work since Emmie was 3 months old.  We were thrilled when we found out last year that Clara was going to have a baby although I don't think any of us were sure of what that meant for her future babysitting for us. I was so glad that everything worked out and now Clara brings Mary Ruth with her on Fridays. I think it's really good for Ellie not to be the baby all the time and both girls are just over the moon in love with Mary Ruth (my girls are sooo baby crazy!). If you say anything about Clara around Ellie she quickly adds "and Roo!".
Apparently the a few weeks ago Clara noticed that the girls have shirts that match one that Mary Ruth has so she dressed them all alike. I LOVE the pictures she took!


I think this is such a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment