Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunday Style Section - 2 weeks worth!

I love this shirt...Emmie looks so pretty in brown.

This little patchwork seersucker dress is one of my favorites.


How cute is the little duck outfit!  I think the "hat" just adds to the effect!

One of my favorite dresses.  I love the bright colors.  Plus the dress has lots of bows!


You can't see all of this dress but you can see enough to get the drift!

Yay for bathing suit weather!

I love the watermelon dress.  My mom made it for Emmie last year and she let the hem out so that Emmie can wear the dress again this year.  I guess next year she'll take the hem back up so that Ellie can wear it!

I wish I could have gotten a picture of Emmie's hat from the front but I wasn't quick enough.

I love this pink and green outfit.  The only problem with it is that I'm always having to pull the capris up because Emmie's big tummy is always pushing them down!

Wearing her Easter dress again...I just love the little lambs! 


We substituted her oh so fashionable hat for a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment