Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drink more water...

It's always been a joke in our family about how much my mom pushes water.  If you go and tell her your arm is falling off and you're gushing blood she'll tell you to drink more water.  When you leave the house she'll ask if you want a water bottle and if you say no she'll tell you to take one anyway.  Apparently my mom has rubbed off on Emmie as she LOVES water and she loves to give water to everyone around her.
Emmie loves to bring me my cup and make me drink...as in she holds the straw in my mouth until she's satisfied I've had enough to drink!


When her pool is out she likes to fill up a cup of water and chase Franklin around until she's satisfied he's well hydrated.  Luckily Franklin likes to drink a lot of water.  We do have to let him out to use the bathroom many times over the next few hours!  Emmie also likes to give Franklin cups of water while she's taking a bath.

Uncle Ben LOVES water as much as Emmie.  Here they are discussing how great water is.

Emmie enjoying her water!

No comments:

Post a Comment