Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow!

We woke up Sunday morning to snow!  I always enjoy a little snow...if it's going to be cold there might as well be some snow to play in!  Not only was there snow on the ground but it was STILL snowing and that's just my favorite.  I think there's something so beautiful and exciting about snow falling. 
They had been calling for snow on Sunday for about a week but the last report I'd heard said we would probably just get a dusting overnight...so I was pretty sure that meant we would get NOTHING...so I was quite shocked when I walked through the kitchen on my way to get Emmie up, looked out the window and saw the snow.  I ran back to our room and made Paul get up and come see the snow.  I yanked Emmie out of bed, stuffed some food in her mouth, and then stuffed her in some warm clothes to go outside!

All bundled up!

Our backyard.



Look's like Santa came back on Saturday night...we had reindeer prints on our roof!

front of our house

Franklin had a great time in the snow!  Until his ears got wet and then he turned into a spaz.

Our neighbor is stationed at Fort Jackson and they had a very awesome Army snowman!

1 comment: