Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Couple of Things

First of all...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my wonderful husband!  We have been married 3 years today :)
It's amazing to me how much our lives have changed in those three years...but they have definitely changed for the better!  Our wedding was absolutely amazing!  It was everything I had dreamed of from the time I was a little girl and the I know I will always remember the way I felt that day.
Enjoy some pictures!
Our first dance.

Vows


The cake...yummy and beautiful!

The wedding party.



On to some current events!  Last week we took Emmie to see the Christmas lights at the zoo.  It was a bit chilly but she really enjoyed them and it was a nice family outing!  The only part she didn't like?   SANTA!

Catching snow flakes with daddy...she was quite mesmerized!


No comments:

Post a Comment