Monday, December 27, 2010

1 Year Old!

*Just fyi everything on here is what she's done through Dec. 17th...her actual birthday...with the exception of her party...Christmas will be on next month's blog.*

I am 1 year old!

  • I weigh 22lb 3oz which is the 70th percentile and I'm 30in which is the 80th percentile! 
  • At one year my Mommy was 19lb 2oz and 30.5in.
  • At one year my Daddy was 19lb and 29 1/4in.
  • I sleep about 12-13 hrs at night.  My bedtime is 7:30.
  • I take 1 nap after lunch and sleep for 1 1/2-2hrs
  • I got my lower left lateral incisor this month so I now have 7 teeth.
  • I eat 3 meals a day and sometimes I eat a snack. 
  • I drink whole milk with my meals and my snack and in between I drink water.  It took me a few days to get used to the milk but now I love it!
  • I've started taking some steps.  I will usually take 3-5 steps at a time before falling down.  I DON'T like to walk with shoes on...I'm a barefoot kind of girl!
  • I can communicate pretty well between words and sign language. 
  • If you ask me what noise a daddy makes I growl...it's pretty funny!
  • When I say "hi" I put my hand up to my ear like I'm talking on a phone.
  • If asked I will show you my head, my tummy, and my nose.  I can also find your nose!
  • This month I had professional pictures done at Ernest Rawlins in Greenville.
  • This month I celebrated Thanksgiving in Greenville with Mommy's side of the family and in NC with Daddy's side of the family.
  • I had lots of fun playing with Emma, Mary Jane, and Laura Ann at Thanksgiving.  They're good friends to have!

  •  
  • Franklin and I spent 2 nights in Charleston with GG and Papa Coach while Mommy and Daddy went to Savannah.  We had soo much fun!
  • I love to give hugs.  I hug people and my stuffed animals.  I haven't gotten to hug Franklin yet.  Mommy says he probably wouldn't appreciate me giving him a hug...I think I can win him over though!
  • If you're sitting on the ground I'll often come over and pat your back.
  • This month I danced with my Giant (aka Uncle Ben). 
  • I'm generally very good natured but I do have my "terrible two" moments.

  • I went to the Christmas Lights at Riverbanks Zoo.  That was all fun and games until they made me sit on Santa's lap.

  •  
  • I fell in love with my Christmas tree!
  •  
  • I'm very good at crawling on/in things.  I'm quite the little monkey.
  •  
  • I have very good fine motor skills and I'm content to sit and figure out how a toy works.  I like to work on puzzles too.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE books!


  •  
  • This month I had my birthday party.  It was so much fun and I got to eat a cupcake...it was delish!
  • I still love going to My Gym.  We go once a week for class and usually once a week for free play. 

1 comment: