Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Style Section

One of my bows!
I really took this so that you could see the bow (it's one that I made) but you can't really see it...oh well.
We had to put Nate on the Sunday Style Section this week.  If I had a little boy I would so put him in plaid shorts all the time!  Isn't he adorable?
I love this dress and it's sooo soft!
She wore this to church today...it was the first time she'd worn it and I think it is such a classic little girl dress.
Franklin's checking out Emmie's bonnet.
It's a Franklin!  He's such a cute puppy...he doesn't even have to put on clothes to be part of the Sunday Style Section.  Lately he's been wanting to get in the picutre whenever I sit Emmie down to take her Sunday Style Section picture so I figured he must want to be part of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment