Monday, June 7, 2010

Teething

Emmie is currently getting quite a few teeth and so far she's been quite good natured about the whole thing.  Every once in a while she acts like their bothering her but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a nice cold teething ring or her little mesh teething thingy.  I don't know what these are called but I got one at a shower and I have been told by everyone that they're great...and it's true!  You can put frozen melon or carrots or grapes, etc in them but right now I'm just sticking an ice cube in it and she loves it!  It gets Emmie and everything around her pretty wet but it's so hot outside that we just walk outside and after a few minutes she's mostly dry (ok so it's not quite that hot yet but sometimes it feels like it).  I can't remember who gave us the mesh teething thingy but THANK YOU!  Emmie sees me pull it out and she opens her mouth.  Franklin also enjoys it...the other day they were both sucking on it at the same time...by the time I finished laughing and went to get my camera Franklin had moved on to other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment