Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Style Section

We started off the week with a casual look...I got this jean skirt the other day at the consignment shop and I think it looks soo cute on her!  If she was leaning up you could see that the smudge on the top of her head is a little bow...hanging on by a hair of course!
We got this as a gift and I love many things about it: 1)ladybugs! 2)ruffles! 3)matching monogrammed bib!
This is the dress Emmie wore to church this week.  When I pulled it out of her closet I noticed that it looked the same size as her other dresses where a few weeks before it had looked so much bigger than everything else she had!  You can tell by the look on her face that she loves the dress her Gran made and she loves her big bow!
So we got this outfit as a gift awhile back and when I got it I thought "yeah that's cute" but I didn't realize just how cute it was until I put it on her!  It ties in the back and has an open back which was perfect for our 95 degree day yesterday!  I also love the color on her and the frilly yet casual look of the outfit!  (Sorry I didn't get a great shot of the outfit...she was being a bit of a wiggle worm)
On another note...don't you LOVE the big bow?  I know I do!  I found some really cute, big bows at the consignment shop (Daff-a-deals...my absolute favorite!) and I found the headbands at wal-mart! Paul cringes a little when he sees her with a big bow or flower but he's just a silly boy...he has no idea what he's gotten himself into!
This is one of my favorite outfits of the week.  I LOVE THIS!  (plus she can wear her hot pink bow with it!)  I love all the ribbons on the outfit (you know I'm a sucker for ribbons) and the ribbons on the top tie in the back...so cute.  I also love the ribbons on the bottom of the capris!  I've been waiting for a day that wasn't crazy hot and I lucked out this week...we had a nice cool 85 degree overcast day.
Also, I love that she crosses her ankles...what a little lady!  She does this a lot and I think it's soo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment