Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday's Style Section

This past Sunday I had to work so Paul was in charge of getting Emmie dressed and ready for church.  Being the evil wife that I am, I picked out an outfit for Emmie that included tights (insert evil laugh).  Paul told me that he didn't get great pictures because she wasn't very happy...I asked him why she wasn't happy...he said he didn't think she liked the tights. Ladies, take a look at her feet...would you be happy about those tights?  I think it took quite a few tries for Paul to get them on her in some fashion...he's such a trooper! 
Emmie's dress this week was a cute little pink quilted looking dress (another Nursery Rhyme dress) with a onesie with bears on it underneath and of course the adorable tights! 


"Umm...daddy?  I don't think this is quite right."

No comments:

Post a Comment