Sunday, March 14, 2010

All dressed up for church

With the warm weather here (more or less) I've had so much fun putting Emmie in little dresses.  All week long Emmie and I discuss what cute dress she should wear to church on Sunday (sometimes Franklin helps too).  I've been waiting ALL week to put her in this one.  The best thing about it?  It has a BOW!  I'm a sucker for bows...any type of bows on any article of clothing (shoes, pants, dresses, shirts, etc).  My shoe shopping buddy Susan used to roll her eyes at me when I'd pick out yet ANOTHER pair of shoes with bows on them.  As it turns out I needed all those shoes with bows because when Franklin went through his shoe eating phase he decided the shoes with bows tasted the best...luckily, because I had so many to begin with, I still have a few pairs left!  But, I digress.  Once I got her all dressed in her cute dress we added an adorable bracelet I picked up the other day (I've decided Emmie is going to be a bracelet wearer...they just add something special to the outfit...thanks to the Pattersons for giving her a pearl bracelet, otherwise I wouldn't have ever realized how cute they look on her!) .  We added a cardigan for our walk later that day as the sun was hiding and the wind had picked up a little...and of course I had to take pictures again!

Now she just needs to grow some more hair so I can put a bow in her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment