Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Siblings

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting
Helping JP hide at the doctor's office. He had to get shots!

There is a fair amount of arguing and fighting around our house. Usually between Ellie and Ruthie and occasionally between Ruthie and JP. Sometimes they split up and play in twos. Usually when they play like that its Ruthie and Ellie together and Emmie and JP together. Sometimes Ruthie, Ellie, and JP will play together and Emmie will come hang out with me. I do love those moments with Emmie. She's always eager to help me with whatever I'm working on and I love having the extra help and some one on one time with my oldest! Often JP hangs out with me and the girls play together.
Image may contain: one or more people, sky, tree and outdoor
My favorite times though are when all four of them play together...happily. It brings me so much joy to see their relationship with each other grow and change and I hope they always love each other the way they do now!
Image may contain: 4 people, indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment