Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Salsa!

We were at Moe's a month or two ago and JP saw me dipping my chips in salsa and he wanted to try as well. We're not a tomato eating family plus he doesn't like ANY vegetable (and yes I'm aware a tomato is a fruit not a veggie but still...kind of falls in the vegetable category in my mind) so I was pretty sure he wouldn't like the salsa. Boy was I wrong! His life totally changed from the moment he discovered salsa. He LOVED it! He would dip his chip in the salsa, lick all the salsa off and then go back for more salsa. He would do this until his chip got soggy and he had to eat it and then he'd start over with a new chip. It was great.


The next time we were at Moe's he remembered the salsa and wanted it immediately. After dipping his chip in it for a bit he decided it would be easier just to drink it. Hilarious!
Image may contain: one or more people, people eating and people sitting

I love this kid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment