Thursday, October 22, 2015

1 month old!


I am one month (and 1 day) old!

  • At 2 weeks I weighed 8lb 7oz...I had gained over a pound from birth!
2 weeks old.
  • I eat about every 2-3 hours during the day and every 3-5 hours at night.
  • As of today I wear size 0-3mo clothes and size 1 diapers.
  • I am still a bit overwhelmed by this wild and crazy world!
This is my "what in the world is going on in this world" look.
  • I love to be held and snuggled!
  • I use my pacifier a lot during the day but I don't use it at all at night.
I'm already a champ at holding my pacifier (because if I don't someone might pull it out!).
  • I sleep in the bouncer or swing during the day and in the rock and play in my room at night.
  • I am a VERY noisy baby. I grunt and groan and squeak a lot.
  • I am pretty fascinated by Franklin.
  • I've been sitting in my Bumbo chair some and while I'm not so sure about it, I do a great job holding my head up in it.
  • I just started on Zantac a few days ago to help with my reflux (it was starting to wake me up at night after Mommy fed me and then it would take a while for Mommy to be able to lay me down). The first few nights on Zantac have been successes! I do however really, really hate the Zantac. I gag and spit and sputter the whole time. Mommy says it's a good thing she's a peds nurse because she's had to pull out all her tricks to get the medicine in me. She also thinks I might be a bit dramatic.
  • My big sisters love me so, so much, especially Ruthie. She makes sure I'm never far from my pacifier and my blanket. I'm still trying to figure out the sisters and am not sure if I'm ok with them or not. (I do love it when they sing to me though!)
Ruthie likes to accessorize me.
  • This month I went to Boo at the Zoo. I slept through the whole thing but my sisters say it was lots of fun!
  • I spend a lot of time in the car but I'm pretty good natured about it.
  • I love to be outside and especially like going on walks.
  • This month Columbia had severe flooding. Fortunately we were safe at our house and we never lost power or water. I did go many, many days without a bath because Mommy wasn't comfortable using the water to bathe me, even after it was boiled.
  • I've had my first playdate with Ruth and I've been hanging out with my buddy William at preschool drop off the last two weeks.
hanging out with Ruth

snooze fest 2015 with William...this is how we roll during preschool drop off
  • I got to meet my Uncle Ben and his girlfriend Ruth. I thought they were pretty great even though that Giant kid kept trying to rub the hair off my head.
  • I've been able to spend lots of time with my grandparents. They're pretty fabulous.
  • I love bath time. Sometimes I get so relaxed that I fall asleep!

Emmie at (almost) one month.


Ellie at 1 month.


Ruthie at 1 month.


(Right now I think JP looks the most like Ruthie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment